Military College of Signals (MCS), a Campus of National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), is dedicated to advancing knowledge and educating students in science and technology. As part of its continuing pursuit for excellence in research, MCS is organizing 2nd International Conference on Communications Technologies (ComTech-2019) in collaboration with IEEE and Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. The conference will be focusing on the future roadmap of Telecommunication, Software Engineering & Information/Cyber Security to meet the real world challenges in these fields of technology.
The aim of the conference is:
- To provide a forum for researchers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry to meet and share cutting-edge technologies in the field of Telecommunication Engineering, Software Engineering & Information/Cyber Security
- To establish a consortium of R&D between Pakistani universities offering similar Engineering Programs and Industry
- To enhance the image of MCS at national and international forums as a Centre of Excellence in Telecommunication Engineering
General participation is open till 17 March 2019
The conference will announce the "best paper award", which will be bestowed at the conference closing session.
The registration links have been updated. Authors and general participants kindly check the registration details.
Note: The authors of the best papers shall be invited to submit the extended versions for possible publication in special issues of the following journals:
- Neural Computing and Application (Q1, ISI-Indexed, IF 4.2)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (Q1, ISI-Indexed, IF 4.6)
||Dr. Hafiz Malik
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA.
||Dr. Kung-Kiu Lau
School of Computer Science
The University of Manchester UK
||Dr. SeongOun Hwang
Department of Software and Communications Engineering
Hongik University Korea